Σε αντίθεση με τα προηγούμενα patch, η Riot Games αποφάσισαν να εκδόσουν ένα πιο μικρό το οποίο θα στοχευεί να αλλάξει το debuff system, τους ήρωες και τέλος τα αντικείμενα με κάποιες μικρές αλλαγές.
Το κύριο μέλημα των devs στο εν λόγω patch, αποτελεί ξεκάθαρα το debuff system, αλλά πλάι αυτού θα υπάρξουν και μερικές στους Samira, Yone, Aurelion Sol και Morgana οι οποίες αναμένεται πως θα αλλάξουν αρκετά το meta.
Οι αλλαγές οι οποίες θα αναγράφονται από κάτω, αναμένεται να κυκλοφορήσουν σήμερα.
Παρακάτω ακολουθεί η λίστα:
TFT Debuff Overhaul Most debuffs in TFT are now part of a shared system. If an effect applies an already-active debuff on a champion, such as multiple instances of an Armor Shred, the strongest debuff will have priority for its duration. Once the strongest debuff has worn off, if there is a weaker debuff of the same type that would have lasted longer, this debuff will continue for the difference of the two’s duration.
Okay, but why? Since you asked, this prevents weird combos of champions/items that would make enemies get -100% Armor, Attack Speed, etc. But also, this change allows players to understand the debuffs at the same pace of our game, which is… pretty fast. Finally, it creates a standard debuff system that we can reference in the future, opening up more unique champion kits for *set 5 spoiler redacted*.
- Debuffs of the same type no longer stack together.
- In events where multiple debuffs of the same type occur on the same unit, the strongest will become the priority debuff for its duration.
- Level 7 Roll Odds: : 0/40/55/5/0% ⇒ 0/40/58/2/0%
- Keeper Shield Amount: 150/200/275 ⇒ 150/200/250
- Vanguard Armor: 100/250/500/1000 ⇒ 100/250/500/800
- Vanguard Magic Resist: 20/40/70/100 ⇒ 10/25/50/80
- Diana Pale Cascade Shield Amount: 175/250/350 ⇒ 200/300/450
- Nasus Wither damage: 350/550/750 ⇒ 350/550/850
- Nidalee Mana: 0/70 ⇒ 0/60
- Yasuo Striking Steel Attack Damage Ratio: 180/185/190% ⇒ 190/200/210%
- Janna Eye of the Storm Shield Amount: 250/300/400 ⇒ 250/275/350
- Lulu Mana: 80/150 ⇒ 75/140
- Akali Five Point Strike Damage: 175/250/400 ⇒ 200/275/450
- Sivir On the Hunt Bonus Attack Damage: 100/200/400 ⇒ 100/200/350
- Veigar Dark Blossom Damage: 450/600/900 ⇒ 500/650/1000
- Aurelion Sol with Mage trait activated now casts his 2nd cast 0.1 seconds later
- Morgana: Removed the Magic Resist Shred from her tooltip
- Sejuani Firecracker Stun Duration: 2.5/3/6 ⇒ 2/2.5/8 seconds
- Samira Inferno Trigger now deals base physical damage in addition to a percentage of her Attack Damage
- Samira Inferno Trigger Damage: 0/0/0 ⇒ 15/25/40
- Samira Inferno Trigger Attack Damage % scaling: 50/60/80% ⇒ 30/40/60%
- Yone Unforgotten Mana Cost: 20 ⇒ 10
- Deathblade Starting Stacks: 4 ⇒ 3
- Statikk Shiv Damage: 60 ⇒ 65
- Trap Claw’s missile now travels significantly faster. You heard it here second folks, Trap Claw now counters Aurelion Sol.
USER EXPERIENCE (UX) IMPROVEMENTS
- Disabled the SELL hotkey on PC in Round 1. No more selling your only unit by accident and losing to minions, even though they’re people too, so there’s really no shame in doing so.
- Excluded Target Dummy from army interfaces both in game and at the end game screen.
- The shop is now properly disabled during carousel rounds, preventing accidental buys when your Little Legends is hopping in and out of portals.
- Jarvan IV now correctly casts his spell when re-casting on the same target with mage cap
- When multiple copies of Kalista are on the board, they will no longer fail to execute a target if the Kalista that landed the first spear dies
- Fixed a bug where Galio would sometimes not land on the largest cluster. This sometimes happened when a target was pulled by Aatrox. Galio would determine that the target would be pulled into a large cluster and choose to land on that target, but if Aatrox’s animation wasn’t finished he would pick the target’s starting position as his landing spot and not land on the large cluster
- Fixed a bug where Tryndamere’s Spinning Slash damage could benefit from the basic attack damage bonus
- Fixed a bug where Runaan’s Hurricane was consuming a stack of Tryndamere’s Spinning Slash attack damage bonus to deal bonus damage
- Fixed a bug where, when a player surrendered with a champion holding a trait item, the champion could be re-acquired from the shop or carousel and still have all their items on them
- Choncc will now, once again, Belly Bop.
- We are aware of a bug, reported as error #11141, with the player Bertasaurus and are working on a balance change for the competitive scene
Φωτογραφίες από: Riot Games/Dotesports.com