Αν και δεν έχουμε πολύ καιρό που εισήλθαμε στο 5ο Set του παιχνιδιού, που ακούει στο όνομα Reckoning, η Riot Games άδραξε για άλλη μια φορά την ευκαιρία και εισήγαγε ένα αρκετά μεγάλο patch, το οποίο αναμένεται να φέρει τα πάνω κάτω στο meta του παιχνιδιού.
Το εν λόγω patch, κατέφτασε στους live servers σήμερα και φέρνει αρκετές βελτιώσεις στις reroll στρατηγικές των 2/3-cost units. Πέραν αυτού, το υπό συζήτηση patch θα εισάγει στο παιχνίδι κάποια αναμενόμενα nerfs και buffs σε ήρωες, traits και items.
Παρακάτω ακολουθεί μια λίστα με τις αλλαγές:
Set Five Reckoning system changes
Shop rate percentages
- Level six: Adjusted from 35/35/25/5/0 to 25/40/30/5/0 percent.
- Level seven: Adjusted from 19/35/30/15/1 to 19/30/35/15/1 percent.
- One Shadow item: Adjusted from 10 to 0 percent.
- Two Shadow items: Adjusted from 75 to 70 percent.
- Three Shadow items: Increased from 10 to 25 percent.
- Four Shadow items: No change, remaining at five percent.
- Blue Orb: Changed from Neeko and two gold (eight percent chance) to a Neeko plus one two-cost unit (six percent chance) or a Neeko and one three-cost champion (two percent chance.)
- All Orbs: Lower chance of getting gold with an increase of receiving champions of equal value.
Patch 11.11 trait changes
- Abomination Monstrosity Enrage cast time reduced by 25 percent.
- Abomination Monstrosity base health increased from 1000/1400/1800 to 1000/1600/2200.
- Abomination Monstrosity bonus health per star level increased to 100/160/220.
- Abomination Monstrosity attack damage increased to 100/160/220.
- Abomination Monstrosity attack damage per star level increased to 10/16/22.
- Skirmisher shield changed from 300/600 to 20/40 percent of maximum health.
- Knight damage reduction reduced at six champions to 80.
- Forgotten attack damage and ability power reduced at nine units to 140.
- AP adjusted from 20/60 to 20/50
- AP per cast changed from 2/6 to 2/5
Patch 11.11 item changes
- Archangel’s Staff tooltip reads correctly, stating ability power gain applies to the cast that grants the bonus ability power.
- Archangel’s Staff mana ratio increased from 35 to 40 percent.
- Archdemon’s Staff of Immortality mana ratio increased from 300 to 350 percent.
- Riskthirster bonus attack speed duration increased to four seconds.
- Deathblade and Caustic Deathblade starting stacks increased from three to four.
- Hextech Gunblade of Immortality will now heal the ally with the lowest percentage of health.
- Final Whisper armor and MR shred increased from 50 to 70 percent.
- Redemption missing health heal reduced from 25 to 20 percent.
- Statikk Shiv and Shadow Statikk Shiv magic resist shred reduced from 70 to 50 percent.
- Vengeful Trap Claw reworked: When combat begins, the holder and all allies within one Hex in the same row gain a shield that blocks the first enemy’s ability.
Patch 11.11 champion nerfs and buffs
- Udyr Feral Instinct attack damage reduced from 130/140/200 to 120/130/180 percent.
- Vladimir Transfusion damage increased from 250/350/450 to 300/420/540.
- LeBlanc Ethereal Chain stun duration adjusted from 1.5/2/2.5 to two seconds across the board.
- LeBlanc Ethereal chain damage reduced from 200/300/600 to 200/250/500
- Sejuani Fury of the North bonus armor and magic resist buffed from 60/120/300 to 100/150/300.
- Soraka maximum mana buff adjusted to 30/70, previously 30/80.
- Trundle Subjugate ability power ratio reduced from 100 to 50 percent.
- Trundle Subjugate stat steal duration increased from six to eight seconds.
- Varus Holy Arrows Blessing on-hit bonus damage reduced from 40/60/100 to 40/60/90.
- Lulu Whimsy attack speed increased at three-star to 120 percent.
- Morgana’s health increased from 800 to 850.
- Morgana starting mana buff adjusted from 60/120 to 80/120.
- Patheon Aegis assault damage reduction adjusted from 75/80/90 to 65 percent across the board.
- Nidalee bonus damage on the attack after dodging increased from 100/150/375 to 120/180/450.
- Riven Blade of the Dawn attack damage bonus increased at three-star to 150 percent.
- Aphelios attack damage increased from 70 to 75.
- Draven Spinning Axes attack damage multiplier adjusted from 180/200/260 to 170/180/340 percent.
- Draven Spinning Axes bonus damage increased at three-star to 800.
- Ivern’s Daisy will now properly star up with Ivern.
- Daisy’s health will remain the same upon star increases, but she will gain bonus attack damage.
- Daisy’s Shockwave damage and stun duration will apply to star value, as opposed to the previous one-star value across the board.
- Karma’s Soulflare damage adjusted from 180/240/700 to 200/250/600.
- Jax Empowered Strike bonus attack speed adjusted from 30/35/50 to 20/25/60 percent.
- Mordekaiser maximum mana changed from 0/70 to 0/80.
- Vel’Koz Lifeform Disintegration Ray damage adjusted from 1000/1250/4000 to 900/1150/4000.
- Darius’ starting mana changed from 30/100 to 40/100.
- Darius God Wolf’s Carnage armor shred reduced from 70 to 50 percent.
- Darius God Wolf’s Carnage armor shred duration reduced from 10 to eight seconds.
- Darius God Wolf’s Carnage healing per auto after cast adjusted from 10 percent across the board to 15/20/50 percent.
- Darius God Wolf’s Carnage attack damage scaling changed from 160/200/2000 to 180/220/2000 percent.
- Garen starting mana adjusted from 30/100 to 40/100.
- Garen God-Lion’s Justice magic resist shred decreased from 70 to 50 percent.
- Garen God-Lion’s Justice magic resist shred duration reduced from 10 to eight seconds.
- Heimerdinger damage increased from 400/600/7777 to 500/650/7777.
- Kayle’s health nerfed from 700 to 500.
- Volibear starting mana adjusted from 80/200 to 100/200.
Patch 11.11 bug fixes
- Benefiting from effects provided by Chalice of Power, Kled will now properly receive “start of combat” effects before triggering his shield.
- Redemption’s healing will now show up in the combat recap.
- Shadow items will no longer provide stacks to Titan’s Resolve.
- The following Champions’ physical abilities no longer still deal their damage despite triggering Trap Claw: Aatrox, Aphelios, Jax, Kalista, Sett, and Varus.
- Zz’Rot Voidspawn corrupted by Viego now has the proper stats and effects.
- The Invoker trait won’t benefit units anymore when it’s not active.
- Kalista’s spear can no longer fail to hit if she dies after casting.
- Fixed an issue where a Trundle’s Subjugate buff expiring while under the effect of an enemy Trundle’s Subjugate debuff could result in the Trundle becoming unkillable for the remainder of combat.
- Thresh will no longer continue pulling Revenant enemies who are reviving.
- Thresh can now start gaining mana immediately after he stops pulling his target.